Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My cantaloupe tastes like nail polish remover! Anyone?

This was one of my most weird searches, yet I exactly got results...
http://chowhound.chow.com/topics/327168

I am like the gazillion load of people types who like to Google for anything and almost everything...
Why did I want to blog that? Hmmm... Well I imagine everyone working in IT/software like to brag about starting a blog and have one. But where does it eventually go... NOWHERE.
The reason workgin in IT for long makes you eventually less creative, I know I know, whoever is reading this is DEFINITELY not going to agree. But truth. Why? Imagine all day you are stressed about work, doing work and finding ways to keep your work...How can that not change whatever personality you posess. So... Long story short, I am not here to write philosophycally nor really write cos I suck.
I am here to just keep posting my google searches from past, some can be mind boggling why did I search for as simple as that to some can be, Hey I was exactly lokoing for this...
So read it if you find it useful, I am gonna use my tiny space of bloggng universe.
BTW, forgot to mention how I think mine will be different from the squad! Cos I am not gonna write long stories like this, just gonna keep posting my finding of the day for everyday cos I end up googling something in the end.
And I want to look back and see after few years on what crazy crap have I looked up for and laff!
So I think I am going to be able to get topics unlike other bloggers WHO WISH! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment